INDIA: International Brands Head Quits Madura For Benetton
The head of international brands at India's largest fashion apparel retailer, Madura Garments, has left the company just days after helping to launch the Esprit label in the country.
Sailesh Chaturvedi is moving on to lead Benetton's Asia-Pacific wholesale trading based out of Hong Kong.
Esprit, which recently opened its first store in Bangalore, is the second super-premium international fashion brand to launch in India. Tommy Hilfiger was first introduced through the Arvind Brands fold.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Fashion company Benetton Group SpA, which last week confirmed lower first-quarter profit, says it will spend over €200 million on expanding the group this year....
Fashion group Benetton has confirmed a net profit decrease for the first quarter of 2005....
Italian fashion giant Benetton Group has signed an exclusive international deal with toy company Mattel for a range of Barbie-branded clothing called Barbie loves Benetton....
Luxury goods house Prada is in discussions over a sale of its Helmut Lang label, according to The Times newspaper....
Founder of fashion company Benetton Group SpA, Luciano Benetton, says his son Alessandro Benetton will be named vice-chairman of the company at 16 May's shareholders' meeting....
Apparel provider Oxford Industries Inc has signed a distribution and licensing arrangement with Rampion Enterprises Ltd to market and distribute the Oxford Golf apparel collection to the green grass m...
Fashion chain operator Benetton Group has signed a deal with holidng company Boyner Group for a joint manufacturing and development venture in Turkey called Benetton Giyim Sanayi....
Italian fashion retailer Benetton Group SpA says it aims to open 200 outlets in China by the end of 2008, according to media reports....
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- JC Penney to close 140 stores amid lower sales
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Bangladesh government steps in on labour crackdown
- Bangladesh calls for duty-free access to US
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022