USA: International Textile Vet Moves To ClickTex.com
"We are very excited to have Barry join our rapidly growing team," said Ross Henderson, chief executive officer of ClickTex.com. "His experience in international market development, sales and marketing management and production management will be immediately employed as ClickTex continues its rapid expansion.
"We are honored that someone of Barry's caliber has joined our ranks, and we look forward to the key contributions he will make to our team."
Barry was most recently the president of G.H. Michell (US) Inc, the wool and leather trading and processing company, and was responsible for all operations of the Michell Group in the Americas.
During his tenure at Michell, Barry also held positions as GM Eastern Europe/USSR/Europe/Scandinavia operations, GM Penny's Spinning and Knitting Mills and GM Woolscourers, as well as several production and technical management positions.
"Without question, the business-to-business Net markets hold the potential to revolutionize the purchase and supply chain dynamics on a scale not dissimilar to the impact that the Industrial Revolution had on the production of textiles," said Savage.
"There are virtually no boundaries for this new medium of exchange of goods and information. I am extremely excited to have the opportunity to be a part of establishing and writing history with the ClickTex.com team."
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack