SOUTH KOREA: Internet Shopping To Grow 200 Per Cent In 2001
Sales by discount, mail-order and delivery retailers in South Korea are predicted to rise sharply relative to those of more traditional outlets this year, a report by the Korea Chamber of Commerce and Industry indicated. The report showed that mail-order and delivery sales are likely to rise 140 per cent on average, discount store sales will increase 31 per cent, convenience stores will see a jump of 25.5 per cent, department store sales will increase 12.9 per cent and supermarkets will get an eight per cent hike in sales this year. But sales at conventional markets will decrease five per cent, the report said.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Carter's, Kohl's, L Brands
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022