UK & EIRE: Intershoe To Act As Agents For Camel Active
Intershoe has been appointed as agents for the Camel Active brand in the UK and Eire by owners Worldwide Brands Inc (WBI). Intershoe is part of the Clinkard Group.A completely new team is looking after the brand, which launched with a Spring/Summer 2001 collection at Herrenmode Woche show in Cologne in August.The brand aims to offer orignal clothing, shoes, and bags based around four cities: London, New York, Hong Kong and Barcelona.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands