USA: Intima And Intimatex To Take Centre Stage In Miami
Buyers working within the lingerie, nightwear and swimwear trades will have to find additional space in their diaries this coming autumn to accommodate a show new to the USA but likely to be influential on worldwide fashion trends. The event is in fact two fairs in one - Intima, which the organisers say will showcase lingerie, swimwear and nightwear, plus a companion trade fair called Intimatex "which will provide a platform for the manufacturers of fabrics, trimmings and accessories."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"