DENMARK: InWear And Carli Gry Merger Makes Operational Changes
InWear's HQ will become head office for IC Company while work on two 7,000 sq ft showrooms started last week. They will reopen in time for the spring 2002 selling season on July 23.
Jason Lynch, previously chief of InWear wholesale, will now head sales for all womenswear brands and Rudi Budhdea, previously sales manager at Carli Gry, will oversee the menswear brands.
IC Company's brands include InWear, Matinique, Part Two, Jackpot, Cottonfield and Peak Performance.
A new chief will be announced for the retail division later in the month.
The merger of InWear and Carli Gry, announced in March, has delivered a saving of £10.5m, the company said. It has also created a powerful force in the Northern European apparel market. IC Company plans to build on its six brands, but also plans to acquire new ones.
The company will sell to some 4,800 retailers in Europe and aims to grow its own retail operation through establishing an IC Company multi-brand chain, which will market all IC Company brands under a joint lifestyle concept and chain name.
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Where next for retailers in a saturated market?
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020