USA: IPnetwork.com Takes Fashion Licensing Into Cyberspace
September 13th kicks off New York City's Fashion Week. IPnetwork.com the premier online licensing marketplace is pleased to announce they are the official Internet sponsor of Gen Art's Fresh Faces in Fashion Show. Gen Art is the national non-profit organization that showcases emerging talent in film, fashion and visual arts.IPnetwork.com is presently creating a program specifically designed to develop fashion designers potential in the licensing world. Leading the way for IPnetwork.com is the well-known fashion authority, Ms Chris Royer. As IPnetwork.com's fashion consultant, Ms Royer offers guidance to the design community on how to market themselves for licensing possibilities. By streamlining the process, parties interested in either obtaining or selling intellectual property rights can do so on the IPnetwork.com site.Several well-known fashion companies have listed their intellectual property with IPnetwork.com including Young Aspirations/Young Artists (also known as YA/YA Design Group) and Pantone Inc, the color authority. Ms Royer has recently signed FashionIcon.com, a fashion news and information site. An affiliate of both the ChickClick and College Broadcast networks, Fashion Icon, the animated spokes-model is promoted heavily as the "in-house fashion and beauty maven."Ms Royer is the founder and president of C.R.C., a consulting firm specialising in creative marketing and new product development, and has worked with companies such as MAC cosmetics and Remington hair dryers. Currently she is involved as the fashion producer/spokesperson for Lily of France/X-BRA.Previously Ms Royer was vice president of Revlon's Licensing Department, where her primary role was to develop and implement a targeted licensing strategy, which supported, expanded and strengthened the Revlon brand identity. Prior to that she served as the design director for Halston's licensing division.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- US Q3 in brief - Under Armour, VF Corp, Skechers
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020