PORTUGAL: Irmaos Vila Nova Boosts Daily Output
The purchase of men's and boy's wear manufacturer Mustang Portuguesa-Fabrica de Confeccoes has helped textile finisher Irmaos Vila Nova (IVN) boost its daily output by up to 4000 pairs of jeans. Based in Vila Nova de Famalicao in northern Portugal, IVN produces the Salsa jeans brand, which is distributed in 22 company-owned shops in Portugal, Madrid and Barcelona. The company has 220 employees.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"