SWEDEN: IRO AB Delisted From OM Stockholmsbörsen
As a consequence IRO is delisted from the OM Stockholmsbörsen's O-list with effect from 10 November 2000.
IRO is an international group that develops and manufactures yarn feeders for textile machines. Its principal customers are manufacturers of knitting and weaving machines. IRO is the world's leading manufacturer of yarn feeders, with a share of more than 60 per cent of the global market.
Production takes place at locations in Sweden, Germany, Italy, China and Taiwan. Markets outside Sweden account for some 97 per cent of sales.
FOr more information, visit the company's website at www.iroab.com.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Why collaboration is key to fashion supply chains
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- US Q1 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, Amazon
- Brandix rolls out Tukatech systems
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar