USA: Irwin Zazulia Elected To Payless Board
Payless ShoeSource, Inc today announced the appointment of Irwin Zazulia to its board of directors. Mr Zazulia is the retired president and CEO of Hecht's, a division of The May Department Stores Company. With the addition of Mr Zazulia, the Payless board will now have nine members.Prior to his retirement last July, Mr Zazulia had been president andCEO at Hecht's for 21 years. Previously, he had served in a number of positions for Hecht's since 1971, including, executive vice president, responsible for merchandising, vice president and general merchandise manager for apparel and accessories and divisional merchandise manager of ready-to-wear.Hecht's is a leading department store retailer in the Mid-Atlantic Region with 74 stores in Washington DC, Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Delaware. Under the Mr Zazulia's leadership, Hecht's grew from 21 stores to 74 stores.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020