USA: Irwin Zazulia Elected To Payless Board
Payless ShoeSource, Inc today announced the appointment of Irwin Zazulia to its board of directors. Mr Zazulia is the retired president and CEO of Hecht's, a division of The May Department Stores Company. With the addition of Mr Zazulia, the Payless board will now have nine members.Prior to his retirement last July, Mr Zazulia had been president andCEO at Hecht's for 21 years. Previously, he had served in a number of positions for Hecht's since 1971, including, executive vice president, responsible for merchandising, vice president and general merchandise manager for apparel and accessories and divisional merchandise manager of ready-to-wear.Hecht's is a leading department store retailer in the Mid-Atlantic Region with 74 stores in Washington DC, Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Delaware. Under the Mr Zazulia's leadership, Hecht's grew from 21 stores to 74 stores.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016