USA: Irwin Zazulia Elected To Payless Board
Payless ShoeSource, Inc today announced the appointment of Irwin Zazulia to its board of directors. Mr Zazulia is the retired president and CEO of Hecht's, a division of The May Department Stores Company. With the addition of Mr Zazulia, the Payless board will now have nine members.Prior to his retirement last July, Mr Zazulia had been president andCEO at Hecht's for 21 years. Previously, he had served in a number of positions for Hecht's since 1971, including, executive vice president, responsible for merchandising, vice president and general merchandise manager for apparel and accessories and divisional merchandise manager of ready-to-wear.Hecht's is a leading department store retailer in the Mid-Atlantic Region with 74 stores in Washington DC, Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Delaware. Under the Mr Zazulia's leadership, Hecht's grew from 21 stores to 74 stores.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Where next for Corporate Human Rights Benchmark?
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Adidas mulls roll-out of in-store customisation
- Brands urged to empower women in sub-Sahara Africa
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective