FRANCE: Is An Exhibition Merger On The Cards?
The men's wear exhibition SEHM was held alongside the Who's Next show in Paris at the beginning of this year. Although the organisers only published cumulative visitor data concerning both exhibitions, it seems that Who's Next attracted an important number of visitors and that the SEHM benefited from the set-up. Which gives rise to the question of whether or not the two complementary exhibitions are likely to merge.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"