US: Isaac Mizrahi launches new collection with Liz Claiborne
Fashion designer Isaac Mizrahi has launched his new spring collection with clothing retailer Liz Claiborne.
The designer's new line is about "creating value for the modern woman", a statement said. Mizrahi showcased it at an event held at Macy's in New York.
The company tapped Mizrahi as creative director for the Liz Claiborne brand in January last year from discount retailer Target Corp.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Women's wear marketer Liz Claiborne has entered into a ten-year licensing deal for its flagship brands with department store retailer JC Penney, in a bid to return to wholesale profit....
Liz Claiborne's decision this week to embark on another round of cost-cutting, this time aimed at saving $100m in 2010, suggests the $70m in cuts already carried out in the first quarter has not done ...
Apparel maker VF Corporation has named apparel industry veteran Susan Kellogg, the former CEO of Elie Tahari Inc, as president of its Contemporary Brands coalition....
eBay has scored a fashion first after inking a deal with designer Narciso Rodriguez to create a line that will be sold exclusively through its online marketplace....
US women's wear retailer Liz Claiborne has hired business turnaround specialist Alvarez & Marsal, reported local media....
Animal welfare pressure group PETA has bought shares in apparel retailer The Talbots as part of its campaign against the mulesing of sheep in Australia....
Apparel retail specialist The Wet Seal has named Nick Dialynas as the company's new vice president of real estate, with effect from late August....
Women's apparel brand Ellen Tracy Ellen LLC is facing an involuntary bank bankruptcy petition from three Asian manufacturers who claim the company owes them $3.8m....
- No US rush to Myanmar despite end to sanctions
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Investment continues in Ethiopia clothing sector
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Driving ban intensifies Myanmar logistics hurdles
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- Trump bolsters "buy American" with executive order
- Start-ups chosen to re-think fashion industry
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts