TURKEY: Istanbul exporters launch online business portal
The Istanbul Ready-Made Garment and Apparel Exporters Association (IHKIB) has founded an online portal to bring together exporters, suppliers and buying offices.
Styleturkish.com has been created by the IHKIB in co-operation with the Istanbul Development Agency and the United Nations Millennium Development Goals Achievement Fund.
Not only a business portal, the site also serves as an information and communication portal, offering services like e-learning, news and reports. During Turkish Fashion Week, between 10-13 October, styleturkish.com broadcast 34 fashion shows.
- Why China 5-year plan won't change garment-making
- Navigating a turbulent sourcing landscape
- Supply chains under pressure as Black Friday looms
- C&A building brand loyalty through consistent fit
- Jordan garment sector strong amid regional unrest
- US Q3 in brief: Burlington Stores, Guess, Chico's
- Adidas has greenest textile supply chain in China
- Global clothing and footwear trade to drop by 1.5%
- Cambodia living wage campaign kicks off
- New Balance launches first 3D printed running shoe
- Wearable technology: The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Practical Brand Sourcing Strategy
- Statistics: Trends in Global and Regional Man-made Fibre Production - 2015
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Technical Textile Markets: Product Developments and Innovations - 2nd Quarter 2015