TURKEY: Istanbul exporters launch online business portal
The Istanbul Ready-Made Garment and Apparel Exporters Association (IHKIB) has founded an online portal to bring together exporters, suppliers and buying offices.
Styleturkish.com has been created by the IHKIB in co-operation with the Istanbul Development Agency and the United Nations Millennium Development Goals Achievement Fund.
Not only a business portal, the site also serves as an information and communication portal, offering services like e-learning, news and reports. During Turkish Fashion Week, between 10-13 October, styleturkish.com broadcast 34 fashion shows.
- 2014: Year in review - Sourcing winners and losers
- 2014: Year in review - Brand winners and losers
- 2014: Year in review - Retail winners and losers
- Bangladesh: Raising the bar on apparel exports?
- Bangladesh: The business benefits of compliance
- Report urges overhaul of Cambodia factory safety
- Bangladesh factory improvements “will take years”
- Bangladesh knitting worker killed by faulty lift
- North Face debuts locally-grown "backyard" hoodie
- Tommy Hilfiger launches solar-powered jacket