TURKEY: Istanbul exporters launch online business portal
The Istanbul Ready-Made Garment and Apparel Exporters Association (IHKIB) has founded an online portal to bring together exporters, suppliers and buying offices.
Styleturkish.com has been created by the IHKIB in co-operation with the Istanbul Development Agency and the United Nations Millennium Development Goals Achievement Fund.
Not only a business portal, the site also serves as an information and communication portal, offering services like e-learning, news and reports. During Turkish Fashion Week, between 10-13 October, styleturkish.com broadcast 34 fashion shows.
- MYANMAR SNAPSHOT: Textile and apparel industry
- Alliance members buy more products from Bangladesh
- Clothing seen as central focus for new Tesco CEO
- Indian apparel exporters discuss policy changes
- Change management key to PLM project success
- Crystal Group improves worker communication
- TIMELINE: Charney ousting from American Apparel
- Columbia Sportswear fined for mislabelled clothing
- “Made in USA” company rapped for deceptive claims
- VF Corp books "solid" Q2 performance
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Management briefing: Sourcing shifts: Changes and challenges
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. : Reacting to a need for change
- Plunkett's Apparel & Textiles Industry Almanac 2014: Apparel & Textiles Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies