TURKEY: Istanbul exporters launch online business portal
The Istanbul Ready-Made Garment and Apparel Exporters Association (IHKIB) has founded an online portal to bring together exporters, suppliers and buying offices.
Styleturkish.com has been created by the IHKIB in co-operation with the Istanbul Development Agency and the United Nations Millennium Development Goals Achievement Fund.
Not only a business portal, the site also serves as an information and communication portal, offering services like e-learning, news and reports. During Turkish Fashion Week, between 10-13 October, styleturkish.com broadcast 34 fashion shows.
- The difference between compliance and safety?
- How M&S plans to revamp its clothing business
- Central America must make better use of DR-CAFTA
- Yarn-forward rules weigh on Vietnam TPP potential
- Is China really going through a slump?
- Gap accused of rights violations in supply chain
- US Q1 in brief – Guess, Burlington Stores, Sears
- H&M, Inditex and Nike rated supply chain leaders
- Adidas Speedfactory eyes large-scale production
- BHS supplier Courtaulds Brands in administration