TURKEY: Istanbul exporters launch online business portal
The Istanbul Ready-Made Garment and Apparel Exporters Association (IHKIB) has founded an online portal to bring together exporters, suppliers and buying offices.
Styleturkish.com has been created by the IHKIB in co-operation with the Istanbul Development Agency and the United Nations Millennium Development Goals Achievement Fund.
Not only a business portal, the site also serves as an information and communication portal, offering services like e-learning, news and reports. During Turkish Fashion Week, between 10-13 October, styleturkish.com broadcast 34 fashion shows.
- Garment manufacturers eye Myanmar outsourcing
- PSF 2014: Shifting focus from cost to consumer
- PSF 2014: No one size fits all in apparel sourcing
- Mexico's shoe makers blame their woes on China
- Tesco takes second stab at US market with F&F
- Adidas China supplier in discussions over strike
- Bangladesh PM asks clothing buyers to pay more
- Jones CEO to depart as Sycamore splits business
- Workers strike at Adidas supplier shoe factory
- Banana Republic taps former J Crew designer
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Antimicrobial fibres, fabrics and apparel: innovative weapons against infection
- Trade and trade policy: clothing imports, consumer expenditure and trends in five emerging markets: Brazil, Colombia, India, Kazakhstan and Peru, 4th quarter 2013
- Jeans in Italy
- Sustainable Textiles for Apparel: Fact, Fiction and Future Prospects