ITALY: IT Holding Posts EUR73m FY Loss
The Italian company, which owns the Gianfranco Ferre label, attributed the decline to EUR57m in one-time devaluations and EUR12.4m in higher financing fees.
Earnings before tax and interest, meanwhile, dropped to EUR62.4m for the year, down from EUR655m in 2002.
However, net sales rose to EUR668m from EUR655m in the previous 12-month period.
IT Holding also produces junior apparel lines for high-end brands Versace and Dolce & Gabbana.
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack