ITALY: ITMA 2015 to include recycled fibres and yarns
The organisers of the ITMA textile and garment machinery show say the next event will include an area focusing on recycled fibres and yarns.
The next event, to be held in Milan, Italy in 2015, has received strong support from fibre and yarn industry associations globally, organisers said.
Among them are the Brazilian Association of Producers of Artificial and Synthetic Fibres (ABRAFAS), the Discover Natural Fibres Initiative, the Gdynia Cotton Association, and the Taiwan Man-Made Fibre Industries Association.
Organisers expect ITMA 2015 to span over 100,000 square metres of exhibition space and attract over 1,400 exhibitors.
- Why should brands care about China cotton?
- Low labour cost countries linked to highest risks
- China cotton: implications and opportunities
- COMMENT: Skills or new technology?
- Who has signed the Bangladesh safety accord?
- JC Penney share price falls on Q4 loss
- South Africa to grow grass for recyclable textiles
- Delta Galil open to M&A as profit grows
- Gap names new design head amid mixed Q4
- Pay rise mulled for Sri Lanka garment workers
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead
- Global market review of swimwear - forecasts to 2019