ITALY: ITMA 2015 to include recycled fibres and yarns
The organisers of the ITMA textile and garment machinery show say the next event will include an area focusing on recycled fibres and yarns.
The next event, to be held in Milan, Italy in 2015, has received strong support from fibre and yarn industry associations globally, organisers said.
Among them are the Brazilian Association of Producers of Artificial and Synthetic Fibres (ABRAFAS), the Discover Natural Fibres Initiative, the Gdynia Cotton Association, and the Taiwan Man-Made Fibre Industries Association.
Organisers expect ITMA 2015 to span over 100,000 square metres of exhibition space and attract over 1,400 exhibitors.
- What Marks & Spencer's numbers mean for clothing
- Balance essential in garment supply chain
- Tanzania adds to Africa’s apparel sourcing mix
- Supply chain weighs on Kering's green footprint
- Where next for 3D design and prototyping?
- AGOA delays drag on sourcing decisions
- American Eagle Outfitters Q1 earnings soar
- Apparel bright spot in Wal-Mart Q1
- EU and Turkey to update customs union
- Brandix named PVH ‘Global Supplier of the Year’