ITALY: ITMA 2015 to include recycled fibres and yarns
The organisers of the ITMA textile and garment machinery show say the next event will include an area focusing on recycled fibres and yarns.
The next event, to be held in Milan, Italy in 2015, has received strong support from fibre and yarn industry associations globally, organisers said.
Among them are the Brazilian Association of Producers of Artificial and Synthetic Fibres (ABRAFAS), the Discover Natural Fibres Initiative, the Gdynia Cotton Association, and the Taiwan Man-Made Fibre Industries Association.
Organisers expect ITMA 2015 to span over 100,000 square metres of exhibition space and attract over 1,400 exhibitors.
- Improved supplier capabilities benefit Next
- Next H1: What the analysts say
- China and Vietnam lead US apparel imports in July
- THE FLANARANT: Understand win-win or lose out
- US apparel retailers' August 2014 sales roundup
- Hanesbrands axes Costa Rican jobs in Vietnam move
- Brandix selects first "game-changing" innovations
- Apparel fuels global manufacturing downturn
- VF taps Nike exec to lead innovation centres
- Bagir to invest in Ethiopia as H1 loss deepens
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Cut and Sew Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details