ITALY: ITMA 2015 to include recycled fibres and yarns
The organisers of the ITMA textile and garment machinery show say the next event will include an area focusing on recycled fibres and yarns.
The next event, to be held in Milan, Italy in 2015, has received strong support from fibre and yarn industry associations globally, organisers said.
Among them are the Brazilian Association of Producers of Artificial and Synthetic Fibres (ABRAFAS), the Discover Natural Fibres Initiative, the Gdynia Cotton Association, and the Taiwan Man-Made Fibre Industries Association.
Organisers expect ITMA 2015 to span over 100,000 square metres of exhibition space and attract over 1,400 exhibitors.
- New scenarios driving sustainability in textiles
- New wage ladder lifts workers towards living wages
- US retailers to face logistics issues into 2015
- Cambodia employers and unions unhappy at wage rise
- Uzbekistan forces more adults into cotton harvest
- Bangladesh worker dies as factory boiler ruptures
- Coats launches new services business in Vietnam
- Eight footwear factories lead on social compliance
- Global unions join forces on apparel wage poverty
- J Crew embarks on new expansion phase