ITALY: ITMA 2015 to include recycled fibres and yarns
The organisers of the ITMA textile and garment machinery show say the next event will include an area focusing on recycled fibres and yarns.
The next event, to be held in Milan, Italy in 2015, has received strong support from fibre and yarn industry associations globally, organisers said.
Among them are the Brazilian Association of Producers of Artificial and Synthetic Fibres (ABRAFAS), the Discover Natural Fibres Initiative, the Gdynia Cotton Association, and the Taiwan Man-Made Fibre Industries Association.
Organisers expect ITMA 2015 to span over 100,000 square metres of exhibition space and attract over 1,400 exhibitors.
An interactive databank with intelligence on the major apparel sourcing countries
- Why fast fashion isn't a case of one size fits all
- Sir Philip Green blamed for the collapse of BHS
- Brexit blow to global apparel industry confidence
- TPP tariff phase-out guides Vietnam sourcing plans
- Brexit Trade Focus – How a CANZ-UK FTA stacks up
- VF Corp cuts guidance as Q2 profit plunges 70%
- Ethiopia opens flagship textile and apparel park
- Teijin launches polyester hook-and-loop fastener
- Vietnam mulls wage freeze to boost competitiveness
- New Tencel fibre based on cotton waste fabrics
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- World Textile and Apparel Trade and Production Trends: the EU - June 2016
- Primark Stores Limited: Retailing - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis
- Luxury Goods Retailing in Europe, 2014-2019 ; Market & Category Expenditure and Forecasts, Trends, and Competitive Landscape