UK: ITMA Forum Breaks All Expectations
More than 300 delegates have registered for the new ITMA Forum which runs from 23 to 25 October 2003 alongside the ITMA 2003 textile machinery exhibition. "The ITMA Forum is different," says the organising committee. "It looks at strategic business issues, in six roundtable discussions. Every discussion is driven by delegates, who have 90-minutes to ask their questions to speakers. We hope every delegate leaves with solid ideas of how to profit in this time of great change for textiles.'
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- "Buy American, Hire American" to guide Trump trade
- Ten retail trends to watch for in 2017
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- Trump signs order to withdraw from TPP
- UK clothing factory workers paid half minimum wage
- Patagonia launching circular economy platform
- Auditing "in need of reinvention" says new project
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022