USA: It's A BabyGuess.com!
BabyGuess.com emulates the company's existing e-commerce websites, Guess.com and Guesskids.com, in terms of navigation and page layout but has a unique visual design and color scheme. Users can utilize a single electronic shopping cart for all three sites to make the shopping and checkout process seamless. In keeping with GUESS.com's policy, anything purchased online can be returned or exchanged at any of the Baby Guess?/Guess? Kids stores.
Paul Marciano, co-chairman and co-chief executive officer of Guess?, Inc, said: "We believe that BabyGuess.com is a natural extension of our existing e-commerce platforms and will broaden access to this strong line of products across the country."
BabyGuess.com features an online gift registry tied to an email delivery system that will send out a wish list to any number of friends or family members. The site also features G-Style, a strong visual merchandising tool, to help consumers select coordinated outfits. Additionally, from now until mid-August, users can enter to win a four-piece Guess? bedding set in the "Goodnight, Sleep Tight" Sweepstakes. Finally, as added incentive for a limited time, users receive free shipping with any online purchase.
Guess? Inc is one of the world's most recognized brands of jeanswear, apparel and accessories. Founded in 1981 as a jeanswear manufacturer, the company designs, markets and distributes its full collections of women's, men's and children's apparel, as well as accessories and shoes under the Guess? brand name. Guess? is distributed throughout the United States in fine department stores, its retail specialty and factory stores, and its online stores at Guess.com, Guesskids.com, and babyGuess.com. Guess? has licensees and distributors in North America, South America, Europe, Asia, Africa and Australia. The latest information can be accessed at www.guess.com.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- No US rush to Myanmar despite end to sanctions
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Investment continues in Ethiopia clothing sector
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Driving ban intensifies Myanmar logistics hurdles
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- Trump bolsters "buy American" with executive order
- Start-ups chosen to re-think fashion industry
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts