US: ITS improves costing and engineering capabilities
Contract manufacturer Integrated Textile Solutions (ITS), which produces military, industrial, and specialty textile and apparel products, has advanced its costing and engineering capabilities with software from Methods Workshop.
The Quick TruCost (QTC) and Engineered TruCost (ETC) software will help accelerate new business quote response time and improve production costing and methods engineering.
The tools have been implemented at its Salem, Virginia facilities.
"We saw an opportunity to capture a greater percentage of re-shoring and other new business opportunities by turning quotes faster and offering the most competitive production costs and service in our market," explains ITS chief operating officer Dan Pittman.
"As we grow in the use of this software, we will continue to achieve significant productivity and other improvements throughout our operations."
- Improved supplier capabilities benefit Next
- THE FLANARANT: Understand win-win or lose out
- China and Vietnam lead US apparel imports in July
- Next H1: What the analysts say
- Echo Sourcing unveils new supply opportunities
- Hanesbrands axes Costa Rican jobs in Vietnam move
- TAL Group improves pre-production efficiency
- Brandix selects first "game-changing" innovations
- Apparel fuels global manufacturing downturn
- VF taps Nike exec to lead innovation centres
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Cut and Sew Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details