US: ITS improves costing and engineering capabilities
Contract manufacturer Integrated Textile Solutions (ITS), which produces military, industrial, and specialty textile and apparel products, has advanced its costing and engineering capabilities with software from Methods Workshop.
The Quick TruCost (QTC) and Engineered TruCost (ETC) software will help accelerate new business quote response time and improve production costing and methods engineering.
The tools have been implemented at its Salem, Virginia facilities.
"We saw an opportunity to capture a greater percentage of re-shoring and other new business opportunities by turning quotes faster and offering the most competitive production costs and service in our market," explains ITS chief operating officer Dan Pittman.
"As we grow in the use of this software, we will continue to achieve significant productivity and other improvements throughout our operations."
- Yuan devaluation impact mixed for garment firms
- Will Vietnam struggle with impending trade deals?
- The new age of disruption on apparel production
- China devaluation: what’s the big deal?
- Gap bullish on China growth opportunities
- US Q2 in brief: J Crew, Aeropostale, Bebe Stores
- Luen Thai to continue investment in Vietnam
- Adidas seeking to resolve shoe supplier dispute
- China market woes could hit consumer spending
- Adidas files trademark suit against Forever 21
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Global market review of lingerie - forecasts to 2020
- Global market review of swimwear - forecasts to 2019