UK: ITS Pioneers Ethical Management Standard
"Good brands are high-value, high-risk assets and should be treated as such - whether by corporations or individuals," says Dr Keith Jones, head of quality at Intertek Testing Services, a testing, inspection and certification company. Jones argues that although companies today recognise the value their brand names represent in the global marketplace, they often overlook the biggest single threat to brand strength, an attack on a brand's ethical integrity.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"