YUGOSLAVIA: IUV and YES Jugoexport Sign Joint Venture
IUV, a Vrhnika-based Slovenian leather manufacturer, and YES Jugoexport, the Belgrade-based leather manufacturer, have signed a joint venture agreement the Politika newspaper reported yesterday.
The new venture's production will mainly be for export. It is expected to generate profit of between $3m and $5m in 2001.
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth