USA: Izod G Using Indra's Escape Sales Software
The Izod G brand, recently licensed to the Tehama sportswear and luxury lifestyle company, is using Indra Technology's Escape Sales Automation Software to handle its order tracking and order management processes.
The system, issued to sales reps, can reduce order entry errors and provide up-to-date tracking information, leading to decreased order processing costs and reduced inventory.
Companies: PVH Corporation
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Apparel maker Phillips-Van Heusen has posted a 51 per cent hike in third-quarter profit, on better sales of men's sportswear and dress shirts....
Apparel group Phillips-Van Heusen Corp has reported a jump in second-quarter earnings on good sales of men's sportswear and smart shirts....
Apparel group Phillips-Van Heusen Corporation's first-quarter net income has beaten expectations mainly due to higher revenue within wholesale dress shirt and sportswear businesses....
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Adidas and Reebok top transparency index
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report