US: Izod signs apparel deal with IndyCar Series
Phillips-Van Heusen has inked an agreement with the Indy Racing League to make its Izod clothing brand the official apparel of the IndyCar Series, Firestone Indy Lights and the Indianapolis Motor Speedway.
For the remainder of the 2008 season, PVH will provide Izod apparel to Indy Racing League and Indianapolis Motor Speedway officials and staff that work on and off the track.
From next season, PVH will also supply the Indy Racing League with an exclusive Izod fashion collection.
PVH also announced that Izod would sponsor two drivers, Ryan Hunter-Reay of the IndyCar Series and Logan Gomez of the Firestone Indy Lights, as well as the Guthrie Racing Team.
"As a brand built upon the pillars of performance, lifestyle and Americana, what better moment than the Fourth of July to celebrate our new relationship with one of America's favourite past times," said Allen Sirkin, chief operating officer of PVH.
Apparel maker Phillips-Van Heusen Corporation is enhancing its supply chain management capabilities with a product lifecycle management (PLM) system to support its worldwide sourcing operations....
Arvind Ltd, one of India's largest textile and apparel makers, is to spin off its brands and retail units into two of its subsidiary businesses from 1 April 2009....
An increase in earnings and revenues from its Calvin Klein business helped Phillips-Van Heusen Corporation to a better-than-expected third quarter, but the apparel maker has lowered its fourth quarter...
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020