US: J Crew confirms Asia ambitions with Hong Kong stores
J Crew first announced its decision to enter Asia in August 201
US apparel and accessories retailer J Crew has confirmed plans to open two stores in Hong Kong later this year.
The stores will be the company's first in Asia Pacific and follow J Crew's three UK store openings last autumn. The stores will be located in the International Finance Centre mall, and On Lan Street in Central.
The IFC location will be a women's J Crew Collection store, while the On Lan Street store will offer men's clothes. Both will open in May.
"Opening in Hong Kong is an easy decision for us - it's one of the world's greatest cities with great energy and great appreciation of style, design and creativity," said chairman and chief executive Millard Drexler.
J Crew first announced its decision to enter Asia in August 2012. However, it had hoped to open the Hong Kong stores last year.
In the same year, the company partnered with designer department store chain Lane Crawford to introduce its women's and men's wear to shoppers in Asia.
J. Crew Group, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed ...
This report analyses some of the latest developments and innovations in the global apparel industry, including: e-commerce technology; jeanswear; mood enhancing apparel; new materials for apparel; sma...
This report provides information, analysis and valuable insight on developments relating to the global apparel industry in the following categories: acquisitions, divestments and mergers; corporate so...
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Children's Wear market to grow at a CAGR of 5.36 percent over the period 2013-2018. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the increasing...
- Africa courts clothing and textile investment
- Li & Fung capital helps PLM firm expand into Asia
- ANALYSIS: New pricing strategy pays off for Nike
- Bangladesh Accord calls on firms for more funding
- The current state of play in world garment exports
- Adidas investigating Cambodia faintings
- Footwear “facing increased compliance challenges"
- Matalan defends its position on Bangladesh
- Arrests made at US REI/North Face protests
- North Face commits to 100% recycled polyester
- Textile Wholesaling in the UK - Industry Market Research Report
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Plunkett's Apparel & Textiles Industry Almanac 2014: Apparel & Textiles Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies
- Survey of the European Fabric Fairs: Spring/Summer 2015
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report