US: J Crew confirms Asia ambitions with Hong Kong stores
J Crew first announced its decision to enter Asia in August 201
US apparel and accessories retailer J Crew has confirmed plans to open two stores in Hong Kong later this year.
The stores will be the company's first in Asia Pacific and follow J Crew's three UK store openings last autumn. The stores will be located in the International Finance Centre mall, and On Lan Street in Central.
The IFC location will be a women's J Crew Collection store, while the On Lan Street store will offer men's clothes. Both will open in May.
"Opening in Hong Kong is an easy decision for us - it's one of the world's greatest cities with great energy and great appreciation of style, design and creativity," said chairman and chief executive Millard Drexler.
J Crew first announced its decision to enter Asia in August 2012. However, it had hoped to open the Hong Kong stores last year.
In the same year, the company partnered with designer department store chain Lane Crawford to introduce its women's and men's wear to shoppers in Asia.
J. Crew Group, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed ...
This report analyses some of the latest developments and innovations in the global apparel industry, including: e-commerce technology; jeanswear; mood enhancing apparel; new materials for apparel; sma...
This report provides information, analysis and valuable insight on developments relating to the global apparel industry in the following categories: acquisitions, divestments and mergers; corporate so...
This report provides information, analysis and valuable insight on developments relating to the global apparel industry in the following categories: acquisitions, divestments and mergers; corporate ...
- Li & Fung looks to new frontiers for growth
- Gap impressed with supply chain improvements
- Cambodia's future outsourcing prospects uncertain
- Impact of the TPP on the US textile industry?
- Better Work programme poised to expand
- China minimum wage rises will be tough to handle
- Cambodia garment industry hit with fresh strikes
- Cambodia mass faintings rise to 896 in first-half
- Ralph Lauren unveils high-performance Polo shirt
- Russia threatens ban on western apparel imports
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Turkey
- Opportunities and Applications for Digital Textile Printing
- Colombia - ISA Country Report