USA: J Crew Enhances Product Returns Service
In an environment where superior service goes hand in hand with customer loyalty, multi-channel apparel and accessories retailer J Crew has enhanced its returns facility with the ReturnValet package from Newgistics Inc. In the first phase of a three-year agreement, ReturnValet's "Quick Label" program will be deployed. Using this service to return their packages to J Crew, customers simply need to apply a pre-paid and pre-addressed "smart" shipping label and drop the parcel in the US Postal System. The Quick Label helps eliminate return merchandise authorisations and paying cash up front for product returns.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Sustainable fashion app to help shopping decisions
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing