USA: J Crew Enhances Product Returns Service
In an environment where superior service goes hand in hand with customer loyalty, multi-channel apparel and accessories retailer J Crew has enhanced its returns facility with the ReturnValet package from Newgistics Inc. In the first phase of a three-year agreement, ReturnValet's "Quick Label" program will be deployed. Using this service to return their packages to J Crew, customers simply need to apply a pre-paid and pre-addressed "smart" shipping label and drop the parcel in the US Postal System. The Quick Label helps eliminate return merchandise authorisations and paying cash up front for product returns.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"