US: J Crew extends e-commerce reach
US clothing retailer J Crew Group has today (22 March) expanded its global distribution to include another 78 countries after broadening its e-commerce presence.
J Crew is offering customers outside North America free shipping and returns and duty-free shopping, as part of an introductory offer. The move now means the company distributes its clothing collection for men, women and children to 107 countries across Asia, Australia, Europe, the Middle East and South America.
Opening specialty stores in Europe and Asia over the next few years is the next stage in the group's expansion plans.
"We are on a mission to provide customers around the world with the best-of-the-best - we have created an experience that is equally as rich online as in store and are excited to introduce JCrew to new customers worldwide," said Millard Drexler, chairman and CEO.
A recent focus by retailers on growing their footprints through e-commerce and new stores has come at the expense of product, J Crew CEO Mickey Drexler and Arcadia Group owner Sir Philip Green said la...
In recent years performance apparel and footwear maker Under Amour has seen success through innovation, with high-tech sportswear lines like Cold Black and Charged Cotton driving growth by creating a ...
J Crew CEO Mickey Drexler today (20 September) confirmed that the US fashion retailer plans to open its first UK store in London store next year....
US clothing retailer J Crew swung to a second-quarter net profit on the back of strong sales growth. ...
- TPP: now the real fight starts
- Private label sourcing faces range of pressures
- Cambodia leads US apparel import growth in August
- Can Gap maintain its momentum minus Larsson?
- Where next for e-textiles and smart garments?
- Update: Negotiators agree landmark TPP trade deal
- Nike debuts new fabric for adaptive breathability
- New Bangladesh labour rules draw union criticism
- H&M falling behind on Bangladesh factory safety?
- Vietnam releases new textile dye regulations
- Wearable technology: The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Global market review of lingerie - forecasts to 2020