US: J Crew extends e-commerce reach
US clothing retailer J Crew Group has today (22 March) expanded its global distribution to include another 78 countries after broadening its e-commerce presence.
J Crew is offering customers outside North America free shipping and returns and duty-free shopping, as part of an introductory offer. The move now means the company distributes its clothing collection for men, women and children to 107 countries across Asia, Australia, Europe, the Middle East and South America.
Opening specialty stores in Europe and Asia over the next few years is the next stage in the group's expansion plans.
"We are on a mission to provide customers around the world with the best-of-the-best - we have created an experience that is equally as rich online as in store and are excited to introduce JCrew to new customers worldwide," said Millard Drexler, chairman and CEO.
A recent focus by retailers on growing their footprints through e-commerce and new stores has come at the expense of product, J Crew CEO Mickey Drexler and Arcadia Group owner Sir Philip Green said la...
In recent years performance apparel and footwear maker Under Amour has seen success through innovation, with high-tech sportswear lines like Cold Black and Charged Cotton driving growth by creating a ...
J Crew CEO Mickey Drexler today (20 September) confirmed that the US fashion retailer plans to open its first UK store in London store next year....
US clothing retailer J Crew swung to a second-quarter net profit on the back of strong sales growth. ...
- TPP tariff phase-out guides Vietnam sourcing plans
- Why fast fashion isn't a case of one size fits all
- How Central America garment sourcing measures up
- How virtual garments could shape fashion retail
- Brexit Trade Focus – How a CANZ-UK FTA stacks up
- Ethiopia opens flagship textile and apparel park
- VF confident on "solid" sustainability roadmap
- VF Corp cuts guidance as Q2 profit plunges 70%
- Inditex and Lenzing sign textile waste pact
- EU and US dispute China raw materials duties
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- World Textile and Apparel Trade and Production Trends: the EU - June 2016
- Luxury Goods Retailing in Europe, 2014-2019 ; Market & Category Expenditure and Forecasts, Trends, and Competitive Landscape
- Primark Stores Limited: Retailing - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis