USA: J Crew Group Announces December 2000 Revenue Results
The J Crew Group Inc, retailers of men's and women's apparel, shoes and accessories, has today reported that December's five week revenues reached $141.8m, a 1.3 per cent increase on the $140.0m reached in the same period last year. For the 48 weeks ended December 30, 2000, company revenues were $741.0m compared to $681.1m last year, an increase of 8.8 per cent. Total Retail sales increased 10.4 per cent for the month and 20.8 per cent for the year-to-date. Comparable store sales for the Retail division were down 7.2 per cent for the month of December and up 2.0 per cent for the year-to-date period.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Adidas raises the bar for North America sales
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- US Q4 in brief – Destination XL Group, Caleres
- PVH Corp to acquire e-commerce retailer True&Co
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective