USA: J Crew Group Announces December 2000 Revenue Results
The J Crew Group Inc, retailers of men's and women's apparel, shoes and accessories, has today reported that December's five week revenues reached $141.8m, a 1.3 per cent increase on the $140.0m reached in the same period last year. For the 48 weeks ended December 30, 2000, company revenues were $741.0m compared to $681.1m last year, an increase of 8.8 per cent. Total Retail sales increased 10.4 per cent for the month and 20.8 per cent for the year-to-date. Comparable store sales for the Retail division were down 7.2 per cent for the month of December and up 2.0 per cent for the year-to-date period.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Mexico makers bullish on Trump's proposed tariffs
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Crystal expands empowerment project to male staff
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack