USA: J Crew Group CEO Leaves Company
The chief executive of apparel retailer J Crew Group Inc, Mark Sarvary, has left the company by mutual agreement and will no longer be a member of the board, it was announced on Wednesday. The New York-based company said in a statement it was "aggressively" searching for a replacement. Only two weeks ago, Scott Formby, the company's executive vice president, design, left the firm.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- US Q4 in brief – Macy's, Walmart, VF Corp
- Sales at US clothing retailers jumped in January
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar