USA: J Crew Reports 200 Per Cent Earnings Rise
Apparel retailer J Crew Group Inc has reported a 200 per cent rise in its fourth quarter earnings compared to the same period a year ago.
The company also reported that due to higher than expected Internet sales it has been able to record a 9.3 per cent increase in revenues to $286.7m compared to the $262.2m recorded a year ago.
Revenues for the full fiscal year increased 10 per cent to £826m, with revenues in the J Crew Direct business, including the J Crew Catalogue and jcrew.com online business, rising to $112m from $107.1m.
It also reported that revenues from its retail business increased 17 per cent to $138.1m from $117.9m a year ago.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- No US rush to Myanmar despite end to sanctions
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Investment continues in Ethiopia clothing sector
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Driving ban intensifies Myanmar logistics hurdles
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- Trump bolsters "buy American" with executive order
- Start-ups chosen to re-think fashion industry
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts