USA: J Crew Reports Disappointing Sales Trend
J Crew Group Inc revenues for the four weeks ended May 5, 2001 were $54.5 million compared to revenues of $54.7 million for the four weeks ended April 29, 2000. For the thirteen weeks ended May 5, 2001, revenues were $167.8 million compared to $166.9 million last year. Comparable store sales for the Retail division for the four-week period ended May 5, 2001 were down 7.7 per cent compared to the four-week period ended May 6, 2000. For the thirteen weeks ended May 5, 2001 comparable store sales were down 11.0 per cent.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Software for financial planning and operations
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack