USA: J Jill Doubles Q2 Earnings On Soaring Sales
Women's apparel retailer and cataloguer J Jill Group Inc on Thursday revealed it more than doubled its second quarter earnings to $6.4 million from $2.5m in 2001 on the back of a 30.5 per cent jump in sales to $86.4m from $66.2m in the year-ago period. The Massachusetts-based company said for the current quarter it sees sales of $76m to $79m and earnings per share of $0.17 to $0.18, and in the fourth quarter sales of $106m to $110m and earnings per share of $0.41 to $0.43.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores