USA: J Jill Doubles Q2 Earnings On Soaring Sales
Women's apparel retailer and cataloguer J Jill Group Inc on Thursday revealed it more than doubled its second quarter earnings to $6.4 million from $2.5m in 2001 on the back of a 30.5 per cent jump in sales to $86.4m from $66.2m in the year-ago period. The Massachusetts-based company said for the current quarter it sees sales of $76m to $79m and earnings per share of $0.17 to $0.18, and in the fourth quarter sales of $106m to $110m and earnings per share of $0.41 to $0.43.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022