USA: J Jill Group Appoints Seventh Board Member
Mr Ward joined The ServiceMaster Company as president and chief executive officer in February 2001. ServiceMaster provides outsourcing services to over 12 million home and business customers throughout the United States and in 45 countries around the world, with fiscal 2000 revenue of $5.9 billion. Prior to joining ServiceMaster, Mr Ward served as president and chief operating officer of The RR Donnelley & Sons Company, a commercial printer and communication solutions company, from 1997-2001.
Gordon R Cooke, president and chief executive officer, commented: "We are extremely pleased that Jon Ward has joined the J Jill board of directors. Jon's extensive managerial experience and intimate knowledge of the retailing industry, from his 23 years at RR Donnelley, will be invaluable to J Jill as we further enhance and execute our multi-channel expansion strategy.''
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Key trade issues facing US textiles and apparel
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Sales at US clothing retailers jumped in January
- Ralph Lauren new execs to support Way Forward Plan
- US Q4 in brief – VF Corp, Kate Spade, Rocky Brands
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar