USA: J Jill Group Appoints Seventh Board Member
The J Jill Group Inc, a specialty marketer of women's apparel, accessories and footwear, has appointed Jonathan P Ward, president and chief executive officer of The ServiceMaster Company, to its board of directors. Mr Ward's appointment increases the board to 7 members. Mr Ward joined The ServiceMaster Company as president and chief executive officer in February 2001. ServiceMaster provides outsourcing services to over 12 million home and business customers throughout the United States and in 45 countries around the world, with fiscal 2000 revenue of $5.9 billion. Prior to joining ServiceMaster, Mr Ward served as president and chief operating officer of The RR Donnelley & Sons Company, a commercial printer and communication solutions company, from 1997-2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Walmart snaps up online fashion firm ModCloth
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective