USA: J Jill Group Appoints Seventh Board Member
The J Jill Group Inc, a specialty marketer of women's apparel, accessories and footwear, has appointed Jonathan P Ward, president and chief executive officer of The ServiceMaster Company, to its board of directors. Mr Ward's appointment increases the board to 7 members. Mr Ward joined The ServiceMaster Company as president and chief executive officer in February 2001. ServiceMaster provides outsourcing services to over 12 million home and business customers throughout the United States and in 45 countries around the world, with fiscal 2000 revenue of $5.9 billion. Prior to joining ServiceMaster, Mr Ward served as president and chief operating officer of The RR Donnelley & Sons Company, a commercial printer and communication solutions company, from 1997-2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Why collaboration is key to fashion supply chains
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- Adidas and Reebok top transparency index
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective