USA: J Jill Group Appoints Seventh Board Member
The J Jill Group Inc, a specialty marketer of women's apparel, accessories and footwear, has appointed Jonathan P Ward, president and chief executive officer of The ServiceMaster Company, to its board of directors. Mr Ward's appointment increases the board to 7 members. Mr Ward joined The ServiceMaster Company as president and chief executive officer in February 2001. ServiceMaster provides outsourcing services to over 12 million home and business customers throughout the United States and in 45 countries around the world, with fiscal 2000 revenue of $5.9 billion. Prior to joining ServiceMaster, Mr Ward served as president and chief operating officer of The RR Donnelley & Sons Company, a commercial printer and communication solutions company, from 1997-2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Outlook 2017 – What else is the industry watching?
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Outlook 2017 – Strategies for sourcing success
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- Outlook 2017 – Challenges and opportunities
- 22 dos and dont's – When sourcing goes wrong
- M&S quality focus finally lifts clothing sales
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Sri Lanka on track to regain EU GSP+ benefits
- Update - Bangladesh "business as usual"
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar