USA: J Jill Hires Lynch As VP Fulfilment Operations
Women's apparel and footwear retailer The J Jill Group Inc has hired Kathie Lynch as vice president of fulfilment operations, taking over the responsibilities currently held by Steve Lord who is retiring later this year. Prior to joining J Jill, Kathie worked for 15 years at Cheshire Direct, a division of Federated Department Stores that supports catalogue operations for Bloomingdale's by Mail and Macys.com. She served as vice president, fulfillment operations, where she was responsible for all operations in the distribution centre and managed a major warehouse expansion in the mid 1990s.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Why collaboration is key to fashion supply chains
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- US Q1 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, Amazon
- Lenzing unveils new sustainability strategy
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar