USA: J Jill Hires Lynch As VP Fulfilment Operations
Women's apparel and footwear retailer The J Jill Group Inc has hired Kathie Lynch as vice president of fulfilment operations, taking over the responsibilities currently held by Steve Lord who is retiring later this year. Prior to joining J Jill, Kathie worked for 15 years at Cheshire Direct, a division of Federated Department Stores that supports catalogue operations for Bloomingdale's by Mail and Macys.com. She served as vice president, fulfillment operations, where she was responsible for all operations in the distribution centre and managed a major warehouse expansion in the mid 1990s.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Adidas raises the bar for North America sales
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- US Q4 in brief – PVH Corp, J Crew, Perry Ellis
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- PVH Corp to acquire e-commerce retailer True&Co
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective