USA: J Jill Hires Lynch As VP Fulfilment Operations
Women's apparel and footwear retailer The J Jill Group Inc has hired Kathie Lynch as vice president of fulfilment operations, taking over the responsibilities currently held by Steve Lord who is retiring later this year. Prior to joining J Jill, Kathie worked for 15 years at Cheshire Direct, a division of Federated Department Stores that supports catalogue operations for Bloomingdale's by Mail and Macys.com. She served as vice president, fulfillment operations, where she was responsible for all operations in the distribution centre and managed a major warehouse expansion in the mid 1990s.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020