USA: J Jill Hires Lynch As VP Fulfilment Operations
Women's apparel and footwear retailer The J Jill Group Inc has hired Kathie Lynch as vice president of fulfilment operations, taking over the responsibilities currently held by Steve Lord who is retiring later this year. Prior to joining J Jill, Kathie worked for 15 years at Cheshire Direct, a division of Federated Department Stores that supports catalogue operations for Bloomingdale's by Mail and Macys.com. She served as vice president, fulfillment operations, where she was responsible for all operations in the distribution centre and managed a major warehouse expansion in the mid 1990s.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- "Buy American, Hire American" to guide Trump trade
- Ten retail trends to watch for in 2017
- Trump signs order to withdraw from TPP
- UK clothing factory workers paid half minimum wage
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- Patagonia launching circular economy platform
- Auditing "in need of reinvention" says new project
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022