USA: J Jill Names Exec VP, Chief Marketing Officer
Apparel, accessories and footwear retailer The J Jill Group Inc has appointed Lisa Bayne to the position of executive vice president/chief marketing officer.
Bayne, who previously served as senior vice president, brand at apparel and accessories retailer Gymboree, will take on the role on 31 October. With J Jill, she will be responsible for marketing, creative and production services.
The J Jill Group is a multi-channel specialty retailer of women's apparel, including accessories and footwear.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Gymboree Company's net sales for the 2005 financial year increased 14%, with comparable store sales jumping 9%....
The following is a general roundup of apparel and shoe chains' February sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available. ...
Children's retail chain Gymboree's Board of Directors has replaced current CEO Lisa Harper with the company's president Matthew McCauley as part of an executive shake-up....
Children's retail chain Gymboree has beat forecasts with tripled third-quarter income, and has upped its full-year profit outlook....
The following is a general roundup of apparel and shoe chains' October sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available....
Specialty retail brands company Gymboree has reported a 14 per cent jump in third-quarter net sales on a same-store sales rise of 10 per cent....
Children's clothing retailer Gymboree Corp is recalling a range of baby sandals as the plastic flowers adorning them pose a safety hazard....
The following is a general roundup of apparel and shoe chains' July sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available....
- Bangladesh apparel sector faces up to challenges
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Gap working to rebuild and gain market share
- Wage abuses can’t be eliminated by software and PR
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- US Q4 in brief – American Eagle Outfitters
- JC Penney to close 140 stores amid lower sales
- Bangladesh government steps in on labour crackdown
- Adidas unveils "revolutionary" marathon shoe
- Myanmar forms new minimum wage committee
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022