USA: J. Jill, Restoration Hardware, Omaha Steaks and More Join Prefer.com's Best-of-Breed Network
Twenty-five leading catalogers with an emphasis on Home, Style, Gifts, and Food, have joined the Prefer.com Network since its launch on April 12, 2000. Designed as b2b2c e-commerce accelerator, Prefer.com uses proprietary technology to unite high-quality retailers with high-traffic web sites, creating low-maintenance revenue streams for both groups. The Prefer.com Network is a cross-promotional opportunity that includes 25 best-of-breed retail partners such as J. Jill, Draper's & Damon's, Jackson & Perkins, Northwest Express, Omaha Steaks, Wine Enthusiast and Restoration Hardware, which currently represent more than $1billion in combined revenue. "Catalogers and retailers are constantly looking to increase their presence on the Web," said Doug Platt, CEO of Prefer.com. "The Prefer.com Network allows retailers, no matter how large or small, to market themselves in ways that are exciting and new to the Internet. We are tapping into the power of a collective cross-promotional effort that generates high volume revenue-sharing opportunities." At the core of the Prefer.com Network Web offering is a suite of powerful e-commerce tools coupled with enormous consumer and product databases. Prefer.com offers solutions that accelerate commerce and enable merchants to leverage the full potential of the Internet. Prefer.com creates value by aggregating and adding to the assets of its Network of retail partners. All retail partners contribute opt-in consumer data and their catalog of products to the databases. Prefer.com then overlays intuitive shopping tools before re-distributing directly to consumers at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- NRF 2017 – Technology key to shopper experience
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Patagonia launching circular economy platform
- JC Penney to roll out hundreds of Nike "shops"
- Auditing "in need of reinvention" says new project
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022