USA: J Jill Swings To Q3 Loss, Key Appointment
Women's clothing and shoe chain The J Jill Group Inc on Thursday said it swung to a third quarter loss on the back of a poor performance by its merchandising and product development business, the president of which has just resigned. The Massachusetts-based firm posted a net loss for the quarter ended September 27 of $2.9 million or 15 cents per share, versus net income of $3.6m, or 18 cents per share, in the year-ago period.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Wage abuses can’t be eliminated by software and PR
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Target Corp, Foot Locker
- JC Penney to close 140 stores amid lower sales
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Bangladesh government steps in on labour crackdown
- Adidas unveils "revolutionary" marathon shoe
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022