USA: J Jill Swings To Q3 Loss, Key Appointment
Women's clothing and shoe chain The J Jill Group Inc on Thursday said it swung to a third quarter loss on the back of a poor performance by its merchandising and product development business, the president of which has just resigned. The Massachusetts-based firm posted a net loss for the quarter ended September 27 of $2.9 million or 15 cents per share, versus net income of $3.6m, or 18 cents per share, in the year-ago period.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- Where next for Corporate Human Rights Benchmark?
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Adidas mulls roll-out of in-store customisation
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack