USA: J Jill Swings To Q3 Loss, Key Appointment
Women's clothing and shoe chain The J Jill Group Inc on Thursday said it swung to a third quarter loss on the back of a poor performance by its merchandising and product development business, the president of which has just resigned. The Massachusetts-based firm posted a net loss for the quarter ended September 27 of $2.9 million or 15 cents per share, versus net income of $3.6m, or 18 cents per share, in the year-ago period.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020