USA: J Jill Swings To Q3 Loss, Key Appointment
Women's clothing and shoe chain The J Jill Group Inc on Thursday said it swung to a third quarter loss on the back of a poor performance by its merchandising and product development business, the president of which has just resigned. The Massachusetts-based firm posted a net loss for the quarter ended September 27 of $2.9 million or 15 cents per share, versus net income of $3.6m, or 18 cents per share, in the year-ago period.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- "Buy American, Hire American" to guide Trump trade
- Ten retail trends to watch for in 2017
- Trump signs order to withdraw from TPP
- UK clothing factory workers paid half minimum wage
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- Auditing "in need of reinvention" says new project
- Patagonia launching circular economy platform
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022