USA: Jaclyn Inc Elects Additional Board Member
Mr Robert Chestnov, president and CEO indicated: "We are delighted that Mr Axelrod will be joining our Board as an additional outside director. We believe that he will bring new perspective and insight to our company."
Note: This press release may contain forward-looking statements that are being made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. The Company's actual performance and results may vary as a result of a number of risks, uncertainties and other factors, both foreseen and unforeseen, including general economic and business conditions, competition in the accessories and apparel markets, continuing favorable sales patterns, pricing and consumer buying trends.
Jaclyn, Inc is a designer, manufacturer and marketer of handbags, sport bags, apparel and related accessories. Visit the Jaclyn web site http://www.jaclyninc.com.
Women's and children's wear maker Jaclyn Inc on Tuesday said that despite overall higher sales volume, it failed to achieve an increase in net earnings in fiscal 2005....
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack