USA: Jaclyn Inc Elects Additional Board Member
Jaclyn, Inc (Amex: JLN) today reported that Mr Norman Axelrod, chairman, chief executive officer and president of Linens 'n Things, Inc has joined its board of directors. Linens 'n Things, Inc, which is a public company traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol LIN, is one of the leading, national large format retailers of home textiles, housewares and home accessories currently operating approximately 245 stores in 42 states. Mr Axelrod has been its chief executive officer and president since 1988 and was elected to the additional position of chairman of the board of directors in January 1997. Mr Axelrod earned his BS from Lehigh University and an MBA from New York University.Mr Robert Chestnov, president and CEO indicated: "We are delighted that Mr Axelrod will be joining our Board as an additional outside director. We believe that he will bring new perspective and insight to our company."Note: This press release may contain forward-looking statements that are being made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. The Company's actual performance and results may vary as a result of a number of risks, uncertainties and other factors, both foreseen and unforeseen, including general economic and business conditions, competition in the accessories and apparel markets, continuing favorable sales patterns, pricing and consumer buying trends.Jaclyn, Inc is a designer, manufacturer and marketer of handbags, sport bags, apparel and related accessories. Visit the Jaclyn web site
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- JC Penney to close 140 stores amid lower sales
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022