US: Jaclyn narrows Q3 loss despite lower sales, margins
By just-style.com | 16 May 2008
Apparel and accessories maker Jaclyn Inc has narrowed its third quarter loss despite lower sales and rising production costs in Asia which cut into margins.
Join now for increased access
There are various access options to choose from. All provide instant access to the latest news, insight and expert analysis.
If you're already a member, login here.
- US retailers' November 2013 sales roundup
- US apparel production growth gives mixed message
- Waterless dyeing takes a step forward at Nike
- A year in review - Sourcing winners and losers
- American Eagle records "unsatisfactory" Q3
- TAIWAN: Waterless dyeing takes a step forward at Nike
- Interview: John Cheh, vice chairman and CEO of Esquel Group
- Cheaper private label apparel "losing traction"
- The Flanarant: China's competitiveness buoyed by Asia challenges
- BANGLADESH: Hundreds of garment factories shut in wage clash
- Lingerie: Global markets and trends, 2007-2019
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Bangladesh
- World Textile and Apparel Trade and Production Trends: Egypt, Morocco, Tunisia and Turkey, 2013 edition
- World Textile and Apparel Trade and Production Trends: China, Hong Kong, Japan, South Korea and Taiwan, 2013 edition
- Global Apparel Business Update, November 2013
Not a member? Join here
This section details men's,women's and children’s wear firms, product categories including outerwear, knitwear, jeans, sportswear, luxury and intimate apparel, as well as information relating to the sector such as licensing deals and appointments
The latest developments in fibres and fabrics, trade show reports and news on individual companies
Monthly, quarterly and annual financial updates on the leading apparel and footwear retailers, brands and manufacturers around the world, as well as details of expansions, mergers and takeovers, bankruptcies and closures
This section details men's, women's and children’s footwear firms, product categories including fashion, work, formal, outdoor and athletic shoes, as well as information relating to the sector such as licensing deals and appointments
Here you can find the latest updates on garment and footwear manufacturers, ranging from production information to company news, strikes and disruptions
Find out what’s happening across retail markets and product categories, as well as apparel and footwear chains, department stores, and discount/variety retailers
Articles here will keep you up-to-date on the sustainable and ethical production of textiles, apparel and footwear, from fabric innovations through to the latest factory and retail initiatives – as well as those that don’t make the grade
Issues of interest to the international sourcing community, including the major supplying countries, trade agreements, protectionism and production trends
The latest developments in software and equipment for everything from product design to inventory and supply chain management
Find out all about just-style.
Meet our team of editors who bring you all the latest news and insights.
Got a question or need to find something out? Why not get in touch.
We have a firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this website: just-style.com
Check your account details and modify/view your site orders
Review your newsletters, recent articles viewed and access RSS feeds here
Manage your newsletter preferences here