US: Jaclyn to move to new HQ
Apparel designer and maker Jaclyn has signed a lease agreement for a new corporate office building and said it would relocate there from West New York, NJ later this year.
The lease of the offices in Maywood, NJ has a ten-year term. The company has an option to buy the building at any time during the lease at a maximum price of US$3.08m, plus increases based on a multiple of the consumer price index.
Jaclyn has signed an option contract to sell its West New York office and warehouse facility.
"While there is no assurance that the sale of the West New York facility will be successfully concluded, the company decided to relocate its corporate headquarters to a more suitable, practical space and believe it is in the company's best long-term interest to relocate," the company said.
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Software for financial planning and operations
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack