US: Jaclyn to move to new HQ
Apparel designer and maker Jaclyn has signed a lease agreement for a new corporate office building and said it would relocate there from West New York, NJ later this year.
The lease of the offices in Maywood, NJ has a ten-year term. The company has an option to buy the building at any time during the lease at a maximum price of US$3.08m, plus increases based on a multiple of the consumer price index.
Jaclyn has signed an option contract to sell its West New York office and warehouse facility.
"While there is no assurance that the sale of the West New York facility will be successfully concluded, the company decided to relocate its corporate headquarters to a more suitable, practical space and believe it is in the company's best long-term interest to relocate," the company said.
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020