UK: Jacques Vert Results In Line With Expectations
Women's fashion designer and retailer Jacques Vert on Tuesday announced a 17.6 per cent jump in second half total retail sales, excluding outlet mall sales, compared to the year-ago period. Like-for-like retail sales, excluding outlet malls, were 16 per cent up on the year-ago period, while for the year to April 27, total retail sales, excluding outlet mall, climbed 7.2 per cent and like for like retail sales, excluding outlet malls, inched up 0.4 per cent. The company said those results were in line with expectations.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Outlook 2017 – What else is the industry watching?
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Outlook 2017 – Strategies for sourcing success
- Outlook 2017 – Challenges and opportunities
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- 22 dos and dont's – When sourcing goes wrong
- M&S quality focus finally lifts clothing sales
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Sri Lanka on track to regain EU GSP+ benefits
- Update - Bangladesh "business as usual"
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar