UK: Jacques Vert Results In Line With Expectations
Women's fashion designer and retailer Jacques Vert on Tuesday announced a 17.6 per cent jump in second half total retail sales, excluding outlet mall sales, compared to the year-ago period. Like-for-like retail sales, excluding outlet malls, were 16 per cent up on the year-ago period, while for the year to April 27, total retail sales, excluding outlet mall, climbed 7.2 per cent and like for like retail sales, excluding outlet malls, inched up 0.4 per cent. The company said those results were in line with expectations.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands