UK: Jaeger appoints Kozlowski as finance chief
Kozlowski joined Jaeger as interim CFO in June
Luxury British fashion brand Jaeger has appointed Richard Kozlowski to the role of chief financial officer.
Kozlowski joined Jaeger as interim CFO in June, succeeding Graham Edderton. He previously held the role of interim director of finance and planning at Jimmy Choo for two years.
Evan Druker, formerly of Belstaff and Burberry, also joins Jaeger as director of accessories and global sourcing, reporting to CEO Colin Henry.
Druker has previously held sourcing and merchandising roles at Ralph Lauren, Donna Karan, Calvin Klein, Henri Bendel and Burberry. In 2011, he was hired to be part of the executive team that led the relaunch of British heritage brand Belstaff.
Last month, Jaeger made two appointments to its creative team with the addition of Jsen Wintle as creative director for men's wear, while Sheila McKain-Waid was appointed creative director of women's wear.
Experts from leading fashion and apparel brands including Gucci, Adidas, Burberry and Tommy Hilfiger are taking part in a two-day event in London that will look at the opportunities offered by modern ...
Fashion business Burberry posted an 8% rise in underlying full-year profits, boosted by a double-digit revenue surge and a 19% hike in retail/wholesale revenue....
Freudenberg Far Eastern Spunweb Company says it is committing to increased transparency and openness through its decision to join the Sustainable Apparel Coalition....
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores