UK: Jaeger appoints Kozlowski as finance chief
Kozlowski joined Jaeger as interim CFO in June
Luxury British fashion brand Jaeger has appointed Richard Kozlowski to the role of chief financial officer.
Kozlowski joined Jaeger as interim CFO in June, succeeding Graham Edderton. He previously held the role of interim director of finance and planning at Jimmy Choo for two years.
Evan Druker, formerly of Belstaff and Burberry, also joins Jaeger as director of accessories and global sourcing, reporting to CEO Colin Henry.
Druker has previously held sourcing and merchandising roles at Ralph Lauren, Donna Karan, Calvin Klein, Henri Bendel and Burberry. In 2011, he was hired to be part of the executive team that led the relaunch of British heritage brand Belstaff.
Last month, Jaeger made two appointments to its creative team with the addition of Jsen Wintle as creative director for men's wear, while Sheila McKain-Waid was appointed creative director of women's wear.
Burberry Group plc (BRBY) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by G...
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Compagnie Financiere Richemont SA (CFR) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been...
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Hats, Caps, And Millinery in US$ Million. The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin Ame...
- Garment firms set sights on Vietnam amid TPP talks
- Garment manufacturers eye Myanmar outsourcing
- PSF 2014: No one size fits all in apparel sourcing
- PSF 2014: Shifting focus from cost to consumer
- Tesco takes second stab at US market with F&F
- Wage strike by Cambodia garment workers falls flat
- H&M still committed to higher wages and Bangladesh
- Vietnam Q1 textile and garment exports surge 21.9%
- Alliance inspections more than 50% complete
- Gap to grow China sales to $1bn in three years
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Trade and trade policy: clothing imports, consumer expenditure and trends in five emerging markets: Brazil, Colombia, India, Kazakhstan and Peru, 4th quarter 2013
- Antimicrobial fibres, fabrics and apparel: innovative weapons against infection
- Sustainable Textiles for Apparel: Fact, Fiction and Future Prospects
- Jeans in Italy