UK: Jaeger Man Offloads Factory Contents
Following the closure of its Jaeger Man suit factory in Scotland, Jaeger has appointed Intermac Limited to dispose of the plant's contents to other industry end-users. The highly engineered men's suit factory in Cabletron on the Mull of Kintyre was set up to provide a quick response service to the network of Jaeger retail outlets. But high running costs and reduced demands for top grade, formal wear meant that the operation was not commercially viable.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Where next for Corporate Human Rights Benchmark?
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- World Bank commits $57bn to sub-Saharan Africa
- Target unveils "ambitious" store re-design plans
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective