UK: Jaeger Man Offloads Factory Contents
Following the closure of its Jaeger Man suit factory in Scotland, Jaeger has appointed Intermac Limited to dispose of the plant's contents to other industry end-users. The highly engineered men's suit factory in Cabletron on the Mull of Kintyre was set up to provide a quick response service to the network of Jaeger retail outlets. But high running costs and reduced demands for top grade, formal wear meant that the operation was not commercially viable.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores