UK: Jaeger secures GBP7.5m investment boost
The investment will enable Jaeger to open new stores, refurbish existing ones, and develop its online business
Upscale UK fashion brand Jaeger has secured a GBP7.5m (US$12.5m) investment to open new stores, refurbish existing ones, and develop its growing online business.
The cash injection from private equity owners Better Capital will support the company's five-year growth strategy, designed to refocus Jaeger on its premium British heritage and re-establish it among its core UK customers.
"The business continues to trade strongly and this additional investment will allow us to accelerate the delivery of our strategy to realise the full potential of one of Britain's most prestigious and cherished brands," said Jaeger CEO Colin Henry.
The group operates 63 freestanding stores and Jaeger Online is the brand's second largest flagship.
Jaeger said the short-term strategic focus remains on building its domestic business through focusing on commercial opportunities, investing in online, re-introducing premium quality fabrics, working with more UK manufacturers, increasing marketing spend and refurbishing stores.
Last week, the company exclusively revealed to just-style that it has created a dedicated team to ramp up its domestic sourcing - the latest sign that the 'Made in the UK' movement is gaining momentum.
Compagnie Financiere Richemont SA (CFR) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been...
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Hats, Caps, And Millinery in US$ Million. The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin Ame...
- Li & Fung looks to new frontiers for growth
- SOURCING: Worldwide change in cost competitiveness
- More licensing and less M&A for Global Brands
- Better Work programme poised to expand
- Gap impressed with supply chain improvements
- Cambodia mass faintings rise to 896 in first-half
- Ralph Lauren unveils high-performance Polo shirt
- Cambodia garment makers condemn strike protests
- Russia threatens ban on western apparel imports
- China minimum wage rises will be tough to handle
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Turkey
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Knitting Mills - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- China - ISA Country Report