BRAZIL: Jan-May Footwear Exports Rise 15%
According to the industry body, footwear exports also rose nine per cent year-on-year to US$129m for the month of May, up from US$112m in April.
Brazilian footwear exports totalled US$1.55 billion in 2003.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Wage abuses can’t be eliminated by software and PR
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Target Corp, Foot Locker
- JC Penney to close 140 stores amid lower sales
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Bangladesh government steps in on labour crackdown
- Adidas unveils "revolutionary" marathon shoe
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022