JAPAN: Japanese Arm Of B2B Exchange Opens
The Japanese subsidiary of business-to-business trading exchange GlobalNetXchange is up and running with pilot transactions and a new chief executive. Hirobumi Iitsuka, formerly of Oracle in Japan, has been named president of GlobalNetXchange-Japan, based in Tokyo. "The appointment of Mr. Iitsuka and the opening of our office in Tokyo represent the final steps toward formalising our presence in Japan, while the availability of the auction tool and Japanese-language website represents our readiness to serve the Japanese retail industry," said Joe Laughlin, chief executive officer of GlobalNetXchange.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Tailored Brands, Genesco
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth