JAPAN: Japanese Arm Of B2B Exchange Opens
The Japanese subsidiary of business-to-business trading exchange GlobalNetXchange is up and running with pilot transactions and a new chief executive. Hirobumi Iitsuka, formerly of Oracle in Japan, has been named president of GlobalNetXchange-Japan, based in Tokyo. "The appointment of Mr. Iitsuka and the opening of our office in Tokyo represent the final steps toward formalising our presence in Japan, while the availability of the auction tool and Japanese-language website represents our readiness to serve the Japanese retail industry," said Joe Laughlin, chief executive officer of GlobalNetXchange.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- "Buy American, Hire American" to guide Trump trade
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- Patagonia launching circular economy platform
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Auditing "in need of reinvention" says new project
- Trump signs order to withdraw from TPP
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022