JAPAN: Japanese Arm Of B2B Exchange Opens
The Japanese subsidiary of business-to-business trading exchange GlobalNetXchange is up and running with pilot transactions and a new chief executive. Hirobumi Iitsuka, formerly of Oracle in Japan, has been named president of GlobalNetXchange-Japan, based in Tokyo. "The appointment of Mr. Iitsuka and the opening of our office in Tokyo represent the final steps toward formalising our presence in Japan, while the availability of the auction tool and Japanese-language website represents our readiness to serve the Japanese retail industry," said Joe Laughlin, chief executive officer of GlobalNetXchange.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Adidas raises the bar for North America sales
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- US Q4 in brief – Destination XL Group, Caleres
- PVH Corp to acquire e-commerce retailer True&Co
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective