JAPAN: Japanese Arm Of B2B Exchange Opens
The Japanese subsidiary of business-to-business trading exchange GlobalNetXchange is up and running with pilot transactions and a new chief executive. Hirobumi Iitsuka, formerly of Oracle in Japan, has been named president of GlobalNetXchange-Japan, based in Tokyo. "The appointment of Mr. Iitsuka and the opening of our office in Tokyo represent the final steps toward formalising our presence in Japan, while the availability of the auction tool and Japanese-language website represents our readiness to serve the Japanese retail industry," said Joe Laughlin, chief executive officer of GlobalNetXchange.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Where next for retailers in a saturated market?
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Inventory risk shifts in favour of retailers
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020