JAPAN: Japanese Arm Of B2B Exchange Opens
The Japanese subsidiary of business-to-business trading exchange GlobalNetXchange is up and running with pilot transactions and a new chief executive. Hirobumi Iitsuka, formerly of Oracle in Japan, has been named president of GlobalNetXchange-Japan, based in Tokyo. "The appointment of Mr. Iitsuka and the opening of our office in Tokyo represent the final steps toward formalising our presence in Japan, while the availability of the auction tool and Japanese-language website represents our readiness to serve the Japanese retail industry," said Joe Laughlin, chief executive officer of GlobalNetXchange.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- JC Penney to close 140 stores amid lower sales
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022