INDIA: Japanese Sewing Machine Giant Juki Sets Up Subsidiary
Leading Japanese industrial sewing machine manufacturer, Juki Corp, has set up a subsidiary in India to deal with growing demand for its products and improve its level of servicing to customers. Juki Machinery (India) Pvt. Ltd, will have a direct presence in several cities including New Delhi, Bangalore, Calcutta, Ludhiana and Tirupur. Staff will perform market research and promotional activities as well as offer technical assistance and advice to garment manufacturers planning expansion projects.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Adidas raises the bar for North America sales
- Finding value in fashion retail reverse logistics
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- PVH Corp to acquire e-commerce retailer True&Co
- US Q4 in brief – Destination XL Group, Caleres
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Target unveils "ambitious" store re-design plans
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective