US: Jason Wu implements FashionManager solution
Women's designer brand Jason Wu is replacing its independent software tools with the FashionManager tool to help streamline business processes, enhance supply chain visibility and increase productivity.
"With our strong domestic and international growth, a centralised system was necessary to keep up with demand, said Jason Wu CFO, Gustavo Rangel.
The cloud-based FashionManager solution from RLM Apparel Software Systems includes integrated product lifecycle management (PLM), enterprise resource planning (ERP), warehouse management (WMS), and financial management (FMS) capabilities to manage the concept-to-consumer operations for its women's designer ready-to-wear, bags and shoes.
Teen apparel retailer Aéropostale has implemented product lifecycle management (PLM) software to help boost collaboration between its headquarters and global suppliers....
Spanish footwear company Camper has selected Centric Software to provide its product lifecycle management (PLM) solution....
Women's clothing designer Jude Connally has chosen BlueCherry ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) and PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) solutions to help support its wholesale and retail growth, impro...
Canadian footwear company Groupe Yellow has selected Epicor's Retail Software as a Service (SaaS) solution to support its retail operations....
Women's wear manufacturer Claudel Lingerie has said it has improved collaboration within its supply chain after investing in an ERP solution from Momentis Systems....
Kenneth Cole Productions has implemented Gerber Technology's YuniquePLM (product lifecycle management) software for its men's, women's, and children's apparel and footwear lines....
Women's apparel and accessories brand Nicole Miller is to implement NGC's fashion PLM (product lifecycle management) and Supply Chain Management (SCM) software....
Oxford Golf, a division of Oxford Industries, is to implement the WFX PLM (product lifecycle management) software for apparel product development....
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Modern Slavery Act boosts supply chain engagement
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020