UK: Jayroma goes live with Vision sourcing solution
Ladies' wear supplier Jayroma (London) Limited has selected the Vision sourcing solution from Fast React to help improve efficiency and control as well as support its growth plans.
Jayroma, which supplies major high street stores, is updating its existing IT systems which, according to CEO Andrew Feldman, "had become very dated and cumbersome."
As a cut, make, trim (CMT) business, good materials management was important. Also, with lead times reducing, excellent critical path control was vital, both in the design and development stage and for order tracking with suppliers.
The Vision solution includes design storyboard, sales orders, technical packs, materials purchasing, inventory and allocation, docketing (purchase orders) on suppliers, electronic supplier updates, goods received, three-way matching of deliveries, purchase orders and invoices, interface to Sage 200 accounting package and cash flow forecasting.
It is "already providing benefits in terms of control and speed of access to information and we expect these benefits to develop further," Feldman adds.
An interactive databank with intelligence on the major apparel sourcing countries
- Yuan devaluation impact mixed for garment firms
- Chaos in the world’s trade agreements
- Will Vietnam struggle with impending trade deals?
- Supply chain improvements to save Billabong $30m
- The new age of disruption on apparel production
- H&M scaling up living wage effort to key suppliers
- Myanmar approves first minimum wage
- US Q2 in brief: Genesco, Oxford, Sears Canada
- EU clothing buyers should brace for higher prices
- Vietnam apparel industry calls for lower wage
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Global market review of lingerie - forecasts to 2020
- Global Sports Footwear Market 2015-2019