UK: Jayroma goes live with Vision sourcing solution
Ladies' wear supplier Jayroma (London) Limited has selected the Vision sourcing solution from Fast React to help improve efficiency and control as well as support its growth plans.
Jayroma, which supplies major high street stores, is updating its existing IT systems which, according to CEO Andrew Feldman, "had become very dated and cumbersome."
As a cut, make, trim (CMT) business, good materials management was important. Also, with lead times reducing, excellent critical path control was vital, both in the design and development stage and for order tracking with suppliers.
The Vision solution includes design storyboard, sales orders, technical packs, materials purchasing, inventory and allocation, docketing (purchase orders) on suppliers, electronic supplier updates, goods received, three-way matching of deliveries, purchase orders and invoices, interface to Sage 200 accounting package and cash flow forecasting.
It is "already providing benefits in terms of control and speed of access to information and we expect these benefits to develop further," Feldman adds.
- DENIM DAYS: Jeans innovation bursting at the seams
- Rana Plaza two years on: Challenges and concerns
- Australian brands lack supply chain visibility
- Apparel buyers point to potential in Africa
- China undisputed giant of garment exports
- Gap’s woes “not so easy to fix”
- Myanmar garment workers strike deal
- Authentic Brands acquires Jones New York
- Under Armour hailed "next global athletic company"
- Nepal earthquake prompts Bangladesh factory checks