UK: Jayroma goes live with Vision sourcing solution
Ladies' wear supplier Jayroma (London) Limited has selected the Vision sourcing solution from Fast React to help improve efficiency and control as well as support its growth plans.
Jayroma, which supplies major high street stores, is updating its existing IT systems which, according to CEO Andrew Feldman, "had become very dated and cumbersome."
As a cut, make, trim (CMT) business, good materials management was important. Also, with lead times reducing, excellent critical path control was vital, both in the design and development stage and for order tracking with suppliers.
The Vision solution includes design storyboard, sales orders, technical packs, materials purchasing, inventory and allocation, docketing (purchase orders) on suppliers, electronic supplier updates, goods received, three-way matching of deliveries, purchase orders and invoices, interface to Sage 200 accounting package and cash flow forecasting.
It is "already providing benefits in terms of control and speed of access to information and we expect these benefits to develop further," Feldman adds.
- The current state of play in world garment exports
- Fung Capital helps PLM firm expand into Asia
- Africa courts clothing and textile investment
- ANALYSIS: New pricing strategy pays off for Nike
- Bangladesh Accord calls on firms for more funding
- Adidas investigating Cambodia faintings
- Footwear “facing increased compliance challenges"
- Matalan defends its position on Bangladesh
- Arrests made at US REI/North Face protests
- North Face commits to 100% recycled polyester
- Textile Wholesaling in the UK - Industry Market Research Report
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Survey of the European Fabric Fairs: Spring/Summer 2015
- Plunkett's Apparel & Textiles Industry Almanac 2014: Apparel & Textiles Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report