UK: JB Broadley Announces Major Restructuring
Textile coater JB Broadley has announced a complete restructuring at its factory in Rawtenstall, Lancashire, the framework of which has been prompted, in part, by the increasing dominance of Far East coating production. The new structure will include management and staffing changes, with product base being re-organised to focus on the company's core expertise and a firm commitment to developing new areas of potential growth.Julie Smith, JB Broadley's managing director, explains: "The new emphasis will allow us to concentrate on consolidating our successes by developing teams of excellence whilst building customer and supplier partnerships."We see our future in the growth of the company. Our on-going commitment to improvement in quality has enabled us to retain our dedicated production staff. The energetic and talented sales and product development team will assist us to develop the product base and respond quickly to customers' needs".JB Broadley's emphasis on innovation and development, research into new markets and the necessary investment to service them has resulted in the company emerging as one of Europe's largest textile coaters. From its beginnings in the footwear industry the company has diversified into a variety of areas including the sports and leisure fields, automotive, military and workwear, with 70 per cent of the current product range consisting of new products.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack