UK: JB Broadley Announces Major Restructuring
Textile coater JB Broadley has announced a complete restructuring at its factory in Rawtenstall, Lancashire, the framework of which has been prompted, in part, by the increasing dominance of Far East coating production. The new structure will include management and staffing changes, with product base being re-organised to focus on the company's core expertise and a firm commitment to developing new areas of potential growth.Julie Smith, JB Broadley's managing director, explains: "The new emphasis will allow us to concentrate on consolidating our successes by developing teams of excellence whilst building customer and supplier partnerships."We see our future in the growth of the company. Our on-going commitment to improvement in quality has enabled us to retain our dedicated production staff. The energetic and talented sales and product development team will assist us to develop the product base and respond quickly to customers' needs".JB Broadley's emphasis on innovation and development, research into new markets and the necessary investment to service them has resulted in the company emerging as one of Europe's largest textile coaters. From its beginnings in the footwear industry the company has diversified into a variety of areas including the sports and leisure fields, automotive, military and workwear, with 70 per cent of the current product range consisting of new products.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- US Q3 in brief - Rocky Brands, Gymboree Corp
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Hong Kong's Winds Group to open Haiti factory
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report