USA: JC Penney Co Inc Announces Key Merchandising and Marketing Appointments
J.C. Penney Co Inc executive vice president, and president and chief operating officer, Vanessa Castagna, has announced several new appointsment in the company. William Cappiello has been named senior vice president and general merchandise manager for Men's and Children's, Edward Mawyer has been appointed vice president and director of merchandising for Family Footwear and John Budd has been named senior vice president and chief marketing officer for JCPenney Stores and Catalogue. All positions will be effective from February 1, 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"