US: JC Penney to cut 2,000 jobs amid turnaround
Struggling US department store chain JC Penney is to axe 2,000 jobs and close 33 underperforming stores, as part of ongoing efforts to turn around its business.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- COMMENT: The future of transfer pricing
- Top ten interviews on just-style in 2014...
- Better Work Bangladesh to get going next year
- COMMENT: The decline of the buying office
- 2014: Year in review - Sourcing winners and losers
- Top ten analysis stories on just-style in 2014...
- Top ten comment articles on just-style in 2014...
- Coats Vietnam bags people empowerment award
- Bangladesh knitwear body publishes buyers guide
- Top ten news stories on just-style in 2014...